When you wake up in the morning, wash your face and look at yourself in the mirror, you make determinations about yourself, your beauty and your health based on what you see looking back at you. However, when you look at yourself in the mirror, you can only see the surface of your skin. And while what you see on the surface of your skin is a good indicator of what your overall skin’s health is, it only tells you a part of the picture. Optic Skincare Analysis technology is designed to provide you with a complete diagnostic of the health of your skin. It gives you a better picture than what meets the eye.
Understanding the Optic Skincare Analysis System
When you look at your skin in the mirror, you are only getting a superficial understanding of your skin’s health. The Optic Skincare Analysis system is designed to use HD 3D technology to capture your face from multiple angles at the same time and in real time. Through this perspective, you may see that although your skin looks smooth and healthy, there are some serious signs of damage underneath. This minor damage may be indicative of a more serious skin condition on the horizon.
Optic Skincare Analysis technology may help you identify these minor damages with the goal of allowing you to take steps to prevent serious issues in the future. Some of the things that the Optic Skincare Analysis system can identify include:
- Oil buildup
- Pigmentation inconsistencies
- Clogged pores
- Sun and UV damage
- Bacterial growth
- Subcutaneous skin wrinkles
What You Will Learn from an Optic Skincare Analysis
If you are like most people, you choose the skincare products that you are going to use based on what you think your skincare needs are. Unfortunately, this is done through self-diagnosis. After using the Optic Skincare Analysis system, you will have a detailed picture of what your skin really needs, as well as the prescription or over-the-counter treatments needed to help your skin stay healthy. Once the treatment is performed, our team will work with you to create a customized skincare routine that is perfectly suited for your needs.
What are the Benefits?
This treatment works equally well for men and women. It is the perfect starting point for anyone who is looking to improve the condition of their skin. Some of the specific benefits of the Optic Skincare Analysis system include:
- For the first time, you will be able to see your face and your pores as a three-dimensional structure. This will give you insight into your skin’s construction that you would not otherwise have.
- Since your skin will be examined from multiple angles, you and our medical team will be able to view your entire face, giving our team the ability to design the perfect skincare routine for you.
- The surface and the subsurface of your skin is evaluated and measured.
- Multiple forms of light are used to identify problems that would not be visible to the naked eye. These include polarized and UV light.
- You do not need to wait for the results; you will receive imaging in real time.
- It is a comfortable and sure way for you to know what the actual condition of your skin is.
Many people say that beauty is only skin deep. Our experienced team at the office of Dr. Beth Collins knows better. The Optic Skincare Analysis system can help you see what lies beneath your skin’s surface. Our office is located in Guilford. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.